- The 3rd generation of the All-New Sandero and Sandero Stepway with a new design, platform and equipment.
- An ECO-G engine for greater efficiency and reduced fuel consumption, as well as the latest petrol engines.
- ECO-G, a bi-fuel gasoline and LPG offer at the same price as the equivalent gasoline engine.
- The All-New Sandero from €8,690 including VAT in France.
- The All-New Sandero Stepway from 12 590 € TTC in France.
Revealed last September, the All-New Sandero and Sandero Stepway will be available to order in France in the coming weeks from €8,690 including VAT and still from €3 (INR 261) per day. The third generation of Dacia’s best-sellers is equipped with a new, more assertive design, clever new equipment, an ECO-G engine and latest-generation gasoline engines.
The All-New Sandero and Sandero Stepway will be available to order in France in the coming weeks at an unbeatable price.
The All-New Sandero and Sandero Stepway opt for a more assertive, contemporary style. This third generation keeps the Dacia spirit with useful innovations and clever, easy-to-use equipment.
The All-New Sandero and Sandero Stepway adopt a new CMF-B modular platform from the Alliance, allowing it to contain its weight to combine driving pleasure with reduced emissions and fuel consumption. This new platform enables the company to offer a more efficient range of gasoline engines that comply with the Euro 6D-Full standard.
- SCe 65 (not available on Sandero Stepway): 3-cylinder 1.0L naturally aspirated, coupled to a 5-speed manual transmission.
- TCe 90: 3-cylinder 1.0L turbocharged, coupled to a 6-speed manual or CVT-type automatic transmission.
- ECO-G 100: new 3-cylinder 1.0L turbocharged 1.0L LPG bi-fuel engine coupled to a 6-speed manual transmission.
A mid-range ECO-G engine, the brand’s dual-fuel gasoline and LPG offering, will be available on the All-New Dacia Sandero and Sandero Stepway. ECO-G versions will still be offered at the same price as an equivalent gasoline engine.
For an unbeatable price, more than ever Sandero and Sandero Stepway offer access to a new model at the best price/equipment ratio on the market. Orders will be opened in the coming weeks.
RATES AND CONSUMPTION – THE ALL-NEW DACIA SANDERO
RATES AND CONSUMPTION – THE ALL-NEW DACIA SANDERO STEPWAY
- Pitbull invests in NASCAR team named Trackhouse Racing - January 16, 2021
- Stéphane Peterhansel driving MINI JCW Buggy wins 2021 Dakar Rally - January 16, 2021
- 2021 Isuzu D-Max comes with better safety tech & off-road performance - January 15, 2021