The new 2021 Traverse offers more than ever before – more standard safety features, updated seating surfaces, new conveniences and new technology that helps you stay connected and entertained everywhere you go.
This modern SUV features a restyled front fascia and grille, updated wheel designs and new standard LED headlamps and taillamps. Plus, an available Dual SkyScape sunroof with a new rear power sunscreen and available power-folding mirrors make Traverse that much more enjoyable to drive.
The noise-cancelling cabin serves as a quiet, comfortable place for everyone to come together. There’s room for up to eight and new available Jet Black with Clove-accented leather-appointed seating surfaces on High Country. When you have cargo to carry, the convenient 60/40 split-folding seats allow for up to 98.2 cu. ft. of flexible space, and a hidden storage area offers even more room for your things.
Comfort and connectivity front and center.
- New available Wireless Apple CarPlay capability and Wireless Android Auto capability
- New available 8-inch diagonal Driver Information Center
- New larger wireless phone charger
- Stop-Start Disable Switch
- Available Dual SkyScape 2-panel power sunroof with new rear power sunscreen
- Updated seating surfaces with new leather, new fabric and new available colors
- Up to 7 USB ports throughout all 3 rows
Traverse offers more standard safety features than ever before – all designed to give you a sense of assurance no matter what road you find yourself on.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
- Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule tags itself as Super SUV - September 26, 2020
- NHAI accepted suggestions to speed up highway development - September 26, 2020
- Hyundai Design lead SangYup Lee talks about 2021 Tucson development - September 26, 2020