With more than 1.3 million vehicles sold since 1984, the Renault Espace is an iconic car, always a step ahead of its time and constantly reinventing itself. The fifth generation has been reinterpreted and has established itself as a high-end crossover with a bold design.
The New Espace features :
– new EASY DRIVE driver-assistance technologies, including adaptive LED MATRIX VISION -a first in the Renault’s range- high beams for more efficient and safer lighting, and the Highway & Traffic Jam Companion, , level 2 of autonomous driving,
– the Renault EASY CONNECT ecosystem, offering a new experience of connected mobility with the new Renault EASY LINK multimedia system displayed on a 9.3-inch screen and has a 10.2-inch digital “Driver Display” on the dashboard,
– MULTI-SENSE settings and the 4CONTROL frame with four steered wheels, and paired with adjustable damping.
The INITIALE PARIS trim fully embodies this reinterpretation by offering the best of Renault’s know-how. This emblematic version of Renault’s top-of-the-range gives passengers a stimulating sense experience that embraces touch, hearing, smell and driving sensations.
Now more than ever, the New Espace is the Renault brand flagship, at the top of the Renault high-end line along with the Koleos SUV, the Talisman saloon and the Talisman Estate.
Since 2015, the INITIALE PARIS trim has attracted more than 60% of Renault Espace customers, underlining the success of its repositioning as a high-end crossover. These customers will appreciate the revamped design and the new technologies which have been added to the vehicle without affecting the comfort and space that have made the model such a success for more than 35 years now. More than ever, the New Espace embodies Business Class comfort.
Valérie Candeiller, Upper cars Marketing director
- LEVC TX electric car arrives to a dealership in New Delhi, provides 510 km range - October 24, 2021
- Mitsubishi Xpander GT 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 23, 2021
- LaFerrari owners get extended warranty & scheduled maintenance service - October 23, 2021