- Redesigned 2020 Rogue Sport exterior features new hood, bumper, V-motion grille and aggressive lighting with LED signature Daytime Running Lights
- New 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheel design and two bold new exterior colors: Nitro Lime Metallic and Monarch Orange Metallic
- Safety Shield 360 technologies now standard on all grade levels – includes Automatic Emergency Braking and Rear Automatic Braking
- Advanced ProPILOT Assist standard on SL grade, available on SV grade
- Standard 141-horsepower 2.0-liter DOHC 16-valve inline 4-cylinder, available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the newly redesigned 2020 Rogue Sport, which is on sale now at Nissan dealers nationwide. The 2020 Rogue is available in three well-equipped grade levels, S, SV and SL – each offered in front-wheel and Intelligent All-Wheel Drive configurations.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices1 for the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport:
|Rogue Sport S FWD||
|Rogue Sport SV FWD||
|Rogue Sport SL FWD||
|Rogue Sport S AWD||
|Rogue Sport SV AWD||
|Rogue Sport SL AWD||
Destination and Handling $1,095.
About the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport
Slotted strategically between the Nissan Kicks and Rogue, Rogue Sport is a critical vehicle in Nissan’s popular CUV lineup. Most prominent among the 2020 Rogue Sport refinements is the new exterior design that offers a more technical feel – helping provide a greater separation from its Nissan Rogue stablemate. Key design elements include the fresh new front-end appearance, along with redesigned rear tail lamps. Trim level content and option packages have also been revised.
The advanced Nissan Safety Shield 360 technologies are now standard on all 2020 Rogue Sport models, including the base S grade. Part of the Nissan Intelligent Mobility strategy, Safety Shield 360 includes Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Rear Automatic Braking, Lane Departure Warning, radar-based Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and High Beam Assist.
The restyled Rogue Sport interior features updated trim finishers, while combining a wide-open feeling with areas for personal space. Seating includes a standard 6-way adjustable driver’s seat, 4-way adjustable front passenger seat, 60/40 split fold-down rear seat with rear seat center armrest and rear seat heating/cooling center console vents.
Behind the 2nd row seat is up to 22.9 cu. ft. of cargo space (up to 61.1 cu. ft. with the 2nd row seat folded down), accessible through the wide rear door. Rogue Sport also offers the innovative class-exclusive2 Divide-N-Hide® Cargo System, which is standard on SV and SL grades.
Other available technology includes ProPILOT Assist, Intelligent Driver Alertness3, Traffic Sign Recognition and Bose® Premium Audio System including subwoofer. Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility, with a NissanConnect® 7.0-inch color touch-screen display, is standard on all grades. Also available are Nissan Door to Door Navigation and NissanConnect Services powered by SiriusXM® (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately).
The 2020 Rogue Sport is powered by a combination of a 141-horsepower 2.0-liter DOHC 16-valve inline 4-cylinder engine and Xtronic transmission with Eco Mode switch.
- Get the fast drink, try Bugatti Champagne Carbon EB.02 Chiron 300+ - September 19, 2020
- BMW i3 Urban Suite & iFE.20 joins Greentech Festival - September 19, 2020
- Hyundai USA recognized for hiring & recruiting military veterans - September 19, 2020