NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the 2020 Nissan NV200 Compact Cargo van, which is on sale now with a starting MSRP of $22,830 USD. The NV200 Compact Cargo is offered in two grades, S and SV, along with a number of option packages that allow buyers to create the exact vehicle for their specific business needs.
For the 2020 model year, the NV200 features a number of enhancements:
- Class-exclusive2 NissanConnect® featuring Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- A new 7.0–inch color display audio touchscreen – the largest display in segment3
- Standard SiriusXM® Radio (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately)
- Body-colored front bumper for NV200 S grade (previously black)
- Six cargo area wall-mounted tie-down D-rings for all grades
- Three ceiling-mounted cargo lamps to all grades
Every NV200 Compact Cargo once again offers America’s best commercial van warranty4, with basic limited warranty coverage of 5 years/100,000 miles, whichever comes first. The powertrain limited warranty is also 5 years/100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP)1 for the 2020 Nissan NV200:
Destination and Handling $895.
The 2019 Nissan NV200 Compact Cargo Van’s smart functionality features include a small turning radius for easy parking and maneuvering in city traffic and a comfortable, commanding driving position. It has interior cargo space that boasts 122 cubic feet and is capable of fitting a 40 x 48-inch pallet sideways with access by convenient 40/60-split rear doors or sliding doors on each side. In addition, integrated mounting points are included to allow for third party upfitting of racks and bins.
Powering the front-wheel drive Nissan NV200 Compact Cargo is a 131-horsepower 2.0-liter inline 4-cylinder engine matched with an Xtronic transmission. Fuel economy5 is rated at 24 mpg city, along with 26 mpg highway and 25 mpg combined.