- The Monochromatic Package, available on the Navigator Reserve series, offers on-trend exterior sweeps of color that showcase the bold lines of Lincoln’s full-size SUV
- Lincoln-exclusive Phone As A Key technology comes to 2020 Navigator; more standard technology and luxurious features added, including Lincoln Co-Pilot360™, a wireless charging pad and power running boards
- Navigator, the most awarded luxury SUV in its class, continues to impress with more than 66 percent of sales coming from other brands; nine out of 10 clients choose high series Reserve or Black Label Navigators
DEARBORN, Mich., July 15, 2019 – A sweeping length of monochromatic color that’s clean, dramatic and designed to turn heads showcases the bold, elegant lines of the Lincoln Navigator and hints at the sanctuary within. Three choices for this signature exterior palette are available for the 2020 model year Navigator full-size SUV.
The trio of Monochromatic Packages – in Pristine White, Ceramic Pearl and Infinite Black – reflect the minimalistic color trend popular in fashion and home décor, where variations of a single hue result in a smooth yet vibrant color scheme that’s easy on the eyes. These broad sweeps of color echo the sanctuary-like interior of Lincoln Navigator, where the layout is clean, uncluttered, and a focus on the horizontal leads the eye through a spacious expanse. The package is available on the Navigator Reserve series SUVs.
“The monochromatic palette emphasizes the strong lines of the Navigator,” says Earl Lucas, Lincoln chief designer. “It’s a perfect color scheme for a full-size luxury SUV, and it offers clients another way to personalize their new Navigator.”
Monochromatic color schemes continue to gain traction in a variety of fields – from fashion to photography and more. Trend forecaster WGSN reports that using one color in differing variations has the potential to be more effective than using multiple, contrasting colors.
“In tandem with the ongoing minimalism trend, a simple color palette may permit the viewer to take notice,” the WGSN report notes. The clean color scheme on the full-size SUV highlight the Navigator’s bold, elegant lines and exude confidence.
More standard technology
The 2020 Navigator now brings more signature features and standard technology to luxury clients. Lincoln-exclusive Phone As A Key technology, first arriving in the all-new Aviator this summer, comes to the 2020 Navigator as a standard feature. Activated through the Lincoln Way™ app, the technology allows owners to lock and unlock, open the liftgate and, most importantly, start and drive their Navigator – all without a traditional key fob.
Power running boards are now standard, as are heated and ventilated front-row seats and a wireless charging pad for compatible mobile phones. Navigator gains Lincoln Co-Pilot360™, a suite of Lincoln’s popular driver-assist technologies*. The offering includes:
- Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Blind Spot Detection with Cross-Traffic Alert and trailer coverage
- Lane-Keeping System with Driver Alert, Lane-Keeping Alert, Lane-Keeping Assist
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Dynamic Brake Support
- Forward Collision Warning
- Pedestrian Detection
- Rear view camera with washer
“Purposeful technology is an integral part of today’s lifestyle,” says Trevor Scott, marketing manager, The Lincoln Motor Company. “By bringing more Lincoln signature technologies to our most popular vehicles like Navigator, we continue to differentiate ourselves from competition and offer our clients features that help make the daily drive experience effortless.”
Navigator continues to build momentum among luxury buyers, with more than 66 percent of sales coming from other brands. Clients are choosing the additional signature features and luxurious touches available in the full size premium SUV with nine out of ten Navigators sold as Reserve or Black Label series.
Lincoln SUVs set an 18-year high and are off to their best start since 2001 with sales of 39,109 SUVs through the first six months of the year. The 2020 Lincoln Navigator arrives in dealerships in November.
- Tata Winger Patient Transport Ambulance 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 22, 2021
- VTK Automobiles is the new Jeep dealer in Chennai - October 22, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz S 680 Guard 4Matic meets the highest ballistic test level - October 22, 2021