Long renowned for its extraordinary adaptability to every terrain and robust body design, the Land Rover Defender is back with new and improved features. We’ve compiled a brief list of all the major aspects that will come in handy to new buyers while contemplating a purchase.
Land Rover’s newest Defender is a perfect picture of a brand and its vehicle that has experienced and executed years of innovation and research. Through this latest gen model, the automakers have advanced a flagship model and kept its original identity of being a bold and solid automobile. Let’s talk about the five chief characteristics of new Land Rover Defender that have made it an ideal buy and why it is a force to be reckoned with.
- Durability: The vehicle is just as tough and durable on the inside as it looks on the outside. Defender’s body has been bolstered using the toughest of materials and its Robustec-featuring cabin allows carefreeness to all its passengers. Its tyres and even the carpet mats have been created keeping long-time usage in mind.
- Capability: 45,000 vehicle tests later, the Defender has proved its capability in a number of exterior settings. Its monocoque architecture body and flexible accessories combined with the AWD system gives it an unmatched off-road worthy body. Its plug-in hybrid option makes it extremely fuel-efficient for its vehicle type.
- Design: The bold vehicle boasts a wide determined stance and offers multiple model types. The 90 and 110 body styles can be chosen with three finish levels of S, SE and HSE. Its well-proportioned body and no-nonsense appeal goes incredibly well with an interior designed for heightened comfort and long-lasting endurance.
- In-car tech: The in-car features have been kept straightforward yet include extremely advanced Pivi Pro and Land Rover’s very own infotainment system. The simple yet functional technologies ensure that every drive is intuitive and offered with max visibility. The Meridian audio system and its host of safety features make riding Defender serene and safe.
- Pricing: Defender’s 20 and 21 Model Years come in five variants each. For India, the base models for 20 MY starts at a price of INR 79.94 lakhs and ranges up to a top model price of INR 89.63 lakhs. The 21 MY start at ex-showroom prices of INR 73.98 lakhs and the First Edition top model goes for INR 84.63 lakhs.
- up! can be Volkswagen’s answer to Maruti Swift & Hyundai i10 Nios in India - February 15, 2021
- Save Gotham! Somebody abandoned a Batmobile in Mumbai - January 24, 2021
- Should Honda e be the Japanese Automaker’s First Electric car in India? - January 22, 2021