- i30 N Project C is a lighter, lower, corner-slicing version of the top 275-PS trim of the i30 N
- The limited-edition specification, available only to European customers, is inspired by the high-performance facility at Hyundai’s Namyang R&D centre
- The i30 N Project C will premiere this September at the 2019 IAA in Frankfurt
– Hyundai Motor has announced a limited-edition version of the award-winning i30 N, showing the car in camouflage ahead of its world premiere.
The i30 N Project C features a range of design upgrades and exhilarating dynamic touches, to further enhance the driving thrills of the i30 N.
The unique specification includes carbon-fibre reinforced plastic materials and motorsport-inspired 19-inch wheels, making the i30 N Project C notably lighter than the standard i30 N and more responsive than ever to driver input. Dedicated aerodynamic touches also contribute to the exhilarating experience behind the wheel, offering even greater driving pleasure.
First images show a camouflaged i30 N Project C with a deep-orange sticker design and a stylised upper-case ‘C’ inspired by Hyundai’s high-performance vehicle testing and development ‘Area C’ track at the Namyang R&D centre in Korea. The area is the spiritual home of Hyundai N, leading the initiation and extension of the N model lineup.
Visitors to the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show (IAA) will be able to experience the public world premiere of the i30 N Project C. The new model will be strictly limited to 600 units, available in selected markets across Europe later this year.
- Switch EiV 22 is India’s first electric double decker AC bus - August 18, 2022
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 launched, starts at Rs. 3.99 lakh - August 18, 2022
- Amit Jain takes charge as Head of Media for Volvo Car India - August 18, 2022