- New Red S Edition delivers custom attitude to the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica
- Available Red S Edition includes class-exclusive Rodèo Red premium Nappa leather seats, 20-inch wheels with a Black Noise finish, Advanced SafetyTec Package, Harman Kardon 20-speaker premium audio, KeySense, unique badging and more
- One out of every three Pacifica models sold features the popular S Appearance; the new Red S Edition takes the custom look even further
- Red S Edition package is available on both Pacifica Limited gas and hybrid models
- Ordering is now open for Pacifica Red S package for gas-powered vehicles with a U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $3,995
- The Pacifica Hybrid is among the top five best-selling plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) in the industry
- The most awarded minivan over the last three years, Chrysler Pacifica has earned more than 120 industry honors and accolades
The new Red S Edition package is available on both Pacifica Limited gas and hybrid (late availability) models. Ordering is now open for gas models at Chrysler dealerships at a U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $3,995 for the Red S Edition package.
Red S Edition: A burst of color for Pacifica’s flexible interior
The new Chrysler Pacifica Red S Edition builds on FCA’s 35-year legacy as the minivan leader and innovator, bringing a new look and a huge burst of attitude and color to Pacifica’s already class-leading functional interior. The exclusive Red S interior features Rodèo Red premium Nappa leather two-tone seats accented by Light Diesel Grey stitching and piping and a “S” logo on the seatbacks. Silver Metal Brush hydro bezels embellish the instrument panel and door trim.
Exterior finishes include a Red S liftgate badge and Black Noise Chrysler wing badges with Velvet Red inserts. The Pacifica Red S Edition rides on 20-inch wheels (18-inch on Pacifica Hybrid) with a Black Noise finish. The package is rounded out by Advanced SafetyTec, featuring many of the more than 100 standard and available safety and security features of the Pacifica, 20-speaker Harman Kardon premium audio and KeySense.
The Red S Edition will be available in a range of six exterior paint color options, including the new-for-2020 Ceramic Grey Clear Coat, as well as Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat, Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat, Billet Metallic Clear Coat, Bright White Clear Coat and Maximum Steel Clear Coat.
2020 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid
Also new for the 2020 lineup, a honeycomb grille pattern now comes standard on the Pacifica Hybrid models. New available interior design elements include Nova Black bezels on the instrument panel and door trim. A dual-pane panoramic sunroof option is now available on all Pacifica gas models and available with eight-passenger seating for the first time.
Pacifica Touring L and Touring L Plus models include standard driver seat memory, while the Pacifica Hybrid Touring model adds a standard universal garage door opener, second-row sunshades and an available Stow ‘n Place roof rack. Pacifica Hybrid Limited now features second-row, one-touch windows.
The popular S Appearance model, introduced in 2017, is also available for the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica and 2020 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid at an MSRP of $795. An option chosen by one of every three Pacifica owners, the S Appearance features black accents inside and out, creating a customized, athletic look, and includes 18-inch wheels with a Black Noise finish and badging, Gloss Black accents throughout the exterior and an all-black interior with black seats with Light Diesel Gray accents and the “S” logo.
- MG Gloster tech specifications & highlighted features revealed - September 23, 2020
- Ford Endeavour Sport 4WD/Everest 2020: review, specs and details in Hindi - September 23, 2020
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 3 Porsche members tested positive at Le Mans - September 23, 2020