- Five-door coupe enhanced with S model design elements
- Twin-turbocharged 2.9-liter engine with electric compressor provides a wider range of torque over its predecessor
- S sport package with dynamic all-wheel steering and quattro® sport differential delivers enhanced driving dynamics
HERNDON, Va., July 29, 2019 – With even more performance and innovative technologies than its predecessor, combined with a dynamic design, the all-new 2020 Audi S7 offers a sportier driving experience, excellent functionality, and seating for up to five passengers. The next generation of the unmistakable Sportback model features a new 2.9-liter twin-turbocharged TFSI® V6 engine, which generates 444 horsepower and 443 lb-ft torque.
- The award-winning Sportback silhouette is fitted with S-model bumpers, side sills and a quad exhaust outlets giving the S7 a more powerful exterior design.
- Further exterior design enhancements include standard 20-inch, 5-twin-spoke wheels with summer performance tires, a platinum double-slat Singleframe® grille, aluminum-optic front splitter and side mirror housings, and a rear diffuser inlay in black chrome matte.
- Standard Valcona leather S sport seats with diamond stitch accentuate the interior of the driver-centric cockpit and available dual pane acoustic glass offer drivers and passengers a sense of tranquility.
- The available black optic package includes a black exterior kit with black exterior mirror housings and 21-inch 5-V-spoke star wheels in anthracite with summer performance tires.
Powertrain and performance
- The S7 houses a twin turbocharged 2.9-liter TFSI® V6 engine that delivers 444 horsepower and 443 lb-ft of torque (+109 hp/+74 lb-ft over the A7), allowing the five-door coupe to sprint from 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds.
- New for 2020, the S7 features a 48V electric compressor that enables low-end torque desired from an S-model, in addition to instant performance.
- The standard eight-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission with quattro® all-wheel drive works in tandem with the electric compressor to help eliminate turbo lag and enable immediate throttle response.
- Standard S-tuned adaptive air suspension and upgraded brakes allow drivers to effortlessly switch between dynamic and comfortable driving experiences.
- Available S sport package adds dynamic all-wheel steering and quattro® differential can provide increased maneuverability at all speeds and deliver enhanced driving dynamics. The S sport package also adds sport exhaust and red brake calipers.
- The most dynamic iteration of the S7 comes to life when the available sport suspension is combined with the S sport package, enabling the driver to select between a sporty or comfortable ride depending on the drive select setting.
- The S7 offers a robust level of standard equipment including Audi virtual cockpit, four-zone automatic climate control, top-view camera system with Virtual 360 view and Bang & Olufsen® 3D Premium Sound System.
- Standard, award-winning MMI® Navigation with MMI® touch response® system (10.1-inch upper, 8.6-inch lower) replaces the rotary dial and the conventional buttons of the previous model with two large, high-resolution touch displays, enabling fast access to functions and a high degree of personalization.
- Available HD-Matrix-design LED headlights with Audi laser light and high-beam assistant (standard on Prestige models) are 30 percent more energy-efficient than standard LEDs.
- A full suite of standard and available driver assistance features, including adaptive cruise assist with traffic jam and turn assist and Audi side assist with rear cross traffic assist and vehicle exit warning, can help drivers navigate the road and traffic with increased confidence.
Model year 2020 S7 starting manufacturer suggested retail prices:
|2020 Audi S7||$83,900||$89,500|
*Starting MSRP of $83,900 for a 2020 Audi S7 2.9 V6 TFSI quattro® with automatic transmission. Price excludes destination charge ($995), taxes, title, other options and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price.
- LEVC TX electric car arrives to a dealership in New Delhi, provides 510 km range - October 24, 2021
- Mitsubishi Xpander GT 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 23, 2021
- LaFerrari owners get extended warranty & scheduled maintenance service - October 23, 2021