Mumbai, October 16, 2020: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer today, announced the launch of its sporty all-rounder Audi Q2 in India. Perfectly suited to everyday driving and a capable companion on adventure trips, the Audi Q2 is a luxury all-rounder. The bold design with sublime cuts and creases will strike a chord with young and progressive Indian customers who want to make a statement with their choice. Sporting features usually reserved for models from a class above, the Audi Q2 is yours from INR 34,99,000 Ex-showroom.
|Model Name||Variant||Ex-showroom (in INR)|
|Q2 40 TFSI quattro||Standard*||34,99,000|
|Premium Plus I||44,64,000|
|Premium Plus II||45,14,000|
|Complementary Peace of Mind offer bundles: 5 year Service Package with 2+3 years Extended Warranty and 2+3 years Road Side Assistance|
*Panoramic glass sunroof available at an additional @ INR 1.5 Lakhs.
Commenting on the launch, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “The Audi Q2 is a car we are beyond thrilled to introduce to our India line-up. We’ve listened to customer demand and brought in the fantastic, yet practical Audi Q2 in the run up to the festive season. The characterful design, plush interior and long list of features are just one part of the appeal. Having driven it extensively, I can vouch that the Audi Q2 is a thrilling drive. The 190hp, 2.0-TFSI engine, Progressive Steering and quattro make every drive an exciting one.”
The Audi Q2 is engineered for every need and feels at home anywhere, the city or in the great outdoors. It’s powered by a 2.0-litre TFSI petrol engine that puts out a strong 190hp. With Progressive Steering, quattro all-wheel drive and sporty dimensions, this is a car that offers excellent driving dynamics and courtesy Audi Drive Select, you can customize the driving experience to your liking.
There’s flexibility and convenience built in to the package as well. Luggage room is expandable from 405 litres to 1050 litres so you can pack everything you need for that long getaway. The LED Ambient lighting package allows you to pick between 10 different colours using the MMI display. Particularly interesting is the inlay based ambient lighting that gives a futuristic look to the Audi Q2’s interiors.
The Audi Phone Box which charges your phone wirelessly ensures you remain connected on the go. Further, with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto on the high-resolution TFT MMI, you can take work and play wherever you go. Talking about convenience, the Comfort Key ensures that you do not need to take the key out of your pocket. The 2-Zone Air Conditioner ensures customized temperature settings for the driver and the passenger.
Dhillon added, “Our sixth launch for the year – the Audi Q2 is another solid step in our endeavor to provide Indian customers with a wider range of choices from the Audi portfolio. We are happy that we could bring it to customers right in the middle of the festive season.”
For the best ownership experience, Audi India has offered an introductory ‘Peace of Mind’ package that comes bundled with a 5 year Service Package with 2+3 years Extended Warranty and 2+3 years Road Side Assistance.
With exciting customer-centric features, the latest version of the App offers several additional functions including a login for Audi Club India members, payment options to enable in-app merchandise purchase, exclusive offers from Audi Concierge, offers on car-life products and online help and support – all of this within a secure framework and in compliance with data protection. These features are offered as standard for all Audi Q2 customers. Potential customers and enthusiasts get access to features including Augmented Reality, placement of test drive requests, product brochures and service cost calculators amongst others.
Key Highlights of the Audi Q2:
Engineered to perfection:
- 2.0-liter four-cylinder TFSI engine puts out 190 hp (140 kW) & 320 Nm of torque.
- Seven-speed S tronic Dual Clutch Transmission allows quick and slick shifts.
- quattro Permanent all-wheel drive system for excellent traction and grip.
- Four-link suspension & Progressive steering for adept handling.
- Audi Drive Select System to tailor how your Q2 drives.
Dressed for any occasion:
- Strong Singleframe grille with Octagonal Design with large air inlets.
- Eye-catching low roof design to make a statement.
- The sporty design ensures you make a statement where you go in the Audi Q2.
- High shoulder line converges into a long roof spoiler and a diffuser for that sporty coupe look.
- The Audi Q2 is 1548 mm tall, 1805 mm wide, 4318 cm long and has a wheelbase of 2593 mm.
Form follows function:
- Sit in a sporty driver’s seat position, with good all-round visibility.
- High entry and seating position offers good visibility.
- The luxurious, comfortably upholstered interiors ensure you’re always taken care of.
- Lots of storage compartments available at all seats.
- The large luggage compartment can be expanded from 405 to 1,050 liters.
Premium cabin with Audi Virtual Cockpit:
- High resolution 31.24 cms, 1440 x 540-pixel TFT display.
- Audi Virtual Cockpit screens display detailed data and comes with two display modes – Classic and Dynamic.
- LED Ambient lighting package offers ten colours.
- Lighting is elegant and subtle and can be varied using the MMI.
Connected to the future:
- Audi’s standard MMI screen is positioned high on the instrument panel for ease of use.
- MMI system offers controls using natural language operation and integrated MMI search.
- Audi smartphone interface brings Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto® so you always stay connected.
- Navigation, Phone, Music, and selected third party apps can be accessed using the MMI menu.
- Audi Phone Box offers wireless charging and is located at the centre console for easy access.
- Audi Sound System with 10 loudspeakers including a subwoofer, and a six-channel amplifier that produces 180 watts.
- Pitbull invests in NASCAR team named Trackhouse Racing - January 16, 2021
- Stéphane Peterhansel driving MINI JCW Buggy wins 2021 Dakar Rally - January 16, 2021
- 2021 Isuzu D-Max comes with better safety tech & off-road performance - January 15, 2021