- Introduces a new ‘GT Line’ edition for the new Polo and Vento at no additional cost to the customer
- Volkswagen Connect will be standard across all Highline Plus and GT variants of the new Polo and Vento
- At an introductory price of INR 5.82 Lakh for the new Polo and INR 8.76 Lakh for the new Vento (ex-showroom) both the cars are now available for purchase across all Volkswagen dealerships in India
- Enhancing the aesthetic appeal, both the carlines are now available in a vibrant and exciting new color – Sunset Red
- The brand also introduces a 5-year standard warranty on all diesel cars in the volume segment. Further adding impetus to the customer’s affordable ownership experience
Mumbai: Volkswagen, Europe’s leading car manufacturer today launched the sportier, dynamic and power packed new Polo and Vento for the Indian market. Starting at an introductory price of INR 5.82 Lakh for the new Polo and INR 8.76 Lakh for the new Vento, the carlines are now available for all our customers to experience and own across the extensive network of Volkswagen in India.
Continuing to retain Volkswagen’s core philosophy of safety, build quality and fun-to-drive experience, the new Polo and Vento now comes with a host of exterior changes that depicts a perfect combination of charisma backed with an impeccable blend of style & technology. The new Polo and Vento now appear even more vibrant, younger and sportier owing to its new sporty side skirts, new smoked tail lamps, GTI inspired honeycomb front grille and bumpers. Further, accentuating the overall appeal of the carline is the rear bumper with diffuser.
Exuberating a more energetic, bolder and striking look the new Polo and Vento will now be available in a brand new color ‘Sunset Red’ and a new GT Line edition featuring Black roof, GT Line side foil & fender badge, Black ORVM cap and rear spoiler. Both the carlines, symbolize an unbeatable amalgamation of form, function and connectivity. As the carlines will comprise of Volkswagen Connect as standard in the Highline Plus and GT variants of the new Polo and Vento.
Speaking at the launch of the new Polo & Vento, Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, “We are extremely excited to introduce our best-selling carlines – Polo and Vento in a new sportier and dynamic avatar. Packed with a true blend of sophistication, power and enhanced performance both the new carlines bring German engineering and precision to the forefront yet again. These carlines reinstate Volkswagen’s remarkable fun-to-drive experience and re-establish itself as a leading contender in the premium hatchback and notchback segment respectively.”
Commenting further on the ownership experience of a Volkswagen carline, Mr. Knapp said, “With this new introduction, we also offer our customers a comprehensive after-sales program that ensures a hassle-free experience. Starting 1st January 2019, all Volkswagen carlines offer standardized vehicle warranty of up to 4year/100,000 km, 4-year free roadside assistance (RSA) and three free services to our customers. Further, we also announce a 5-year standard warranty program on the diesel variants of our mass market carlines that provides a value proposition to our customers in the diesel segment.”
Reminiscent to its previous editions of being one of the most safe cars in its segment the new Polo and Vento is equipped with the mandatory safety features under AIS 145 norms which includes speed alarm, rear parking sensors, seat belt warning and dual airbags.
The new Polo and Vento is now available for prospective customers across Volkswagen’s extensive network of 132 showrooms, 113 service workshops across 102 cities in India. For those looking for a pre-owned vehicle, Volkswagen has 105 DasWelt. Auto outlets across the region.
- Would you like to create Lamborghini Huracán EVO in 3D jigsaw puzzle? - September 21, 2020
- Toyota’s hypercar, GR Super Sport shows out in open - September 21, 2020
- When Bugatti Veyron 16.4 restarted production in Molsheim - September 20, 2020