- Reservations for Edition ONE, along with all 2019 Altima models, go live June 15th
- Altima Edition ONE features an exclusive 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheel treatment, rear spoiler, external ground lighting and more
- Also comes with three years of complimentary Edition ONE Nissan ConciergeSM Service
- Edition ONE reservation program includes choice of premium gifts
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan announced that reservations open June 15 for the Altima Edition ONE, a limited production launch edition of the all-new 2019 Nissan Altima sedan, along with all other 2019 Altima models. The sixth generation of Nissan’s best-selling sedan goes on sale this fall at Nissan dealers nationwide.
The Edition ONE features exclusive 19-inch dark gray aluminum-alloy wheels, rear spoiler, external ground lighting, illuminated kick plates and Edition ONE badging and floormats. In addition, buyers have access to the new Edition ONE Nissan ConciergeSM, an exclusive premium service that features 24/7 live assistant access (dinner reservations, event ticket purchases, etc.) that can be reached in-vehicle or through compatible smart phone, smart watch or smart speaker apps. The service is no-charge for the first three years of Edition ONE ownership.
The Edition ONE is based on the top-of-the-line Altima Platinum VC-Turbo, which includes leather-appointed seating, Bose premium audio system, moonroof, the advanced variable compression turbocharged engine and ProPILOT Assist, an advanced single-lane “hands-on” driving assistance technology. It will be available in just three exterior colors – Scarlet Ember, Pearl White and Super Black.
The Edition ONE reservation program also offers participants a choice of premium gift selections1(redeemable seven days after vehicle purchase) – including a choice of an Amazon Echo Show plus Amazon Prime membership, a Bose Soundlink Revolve+ plus an Amazon Echo Dot and Amazon Prime membership, or a Series 3 Apple Watch.
Reservations for non-Edition ONE 2019 Altima models are also being taken beginning June 15th with gift selections1 including the choice of an Amazon Echo Spot, Bose® Soundlink Revolve plus Amazon Echo Dot, or wireless Apple AirPod headphones.
- This is the world first truck made in 1896 - April 10, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz reveals 2021 CLS, gets new driving assistance systems - April 10, 2021
- Mercedes-AMG to battle DTM with 5 teams and 7 GT3s - April 10, 2021