- The Model Year 2019 Discovery Sport Landmark Edition exhibits an enriching combination of interior and exterior features
- The Landmark Edition offers a Carpathian Grey contrast roof, dynamic and sporty bumper, and a host of other features that augment the aesthetic appeal of the Discovery Sport
- This unique variant is available in three exclusive exterior colours, namely Narvik Black, Yulong White and Corris Grey
- The Model Year 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport Landmark Edition is priced at ₹ 53.77 Lakh, ex-showroom
28th January 2019, Mumbai: Jaguar Land Rover India, today announced the launch of Model Year 2019 Discovery Sport Landmark Edition. The Landmark Edition is powered by the 2.0 l Ingenium Diesel, which delivers a powerful 132 kW output and exhibits the vehicle’s true spirit of adventure.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL), said:
“The introduction of the Landmark Edition for Model Year 2019 Discovery Sport further enhances the Discovery Sport portfolio. This special edition variant introduces remarkable features to the vehicle that fortify its exceptional capability, versatility and spirit of adventure.”
The Discovery Sport Landmark Edition is available in three colours: Narvik Black, Corris Grey and Yulong White, all crowned with a Carpathian Grey contrast roof. It features a sporty and dynamic front bumper, with Graphite Atlas exterior accents and 45.72 cm (18) 5 Split Spoke 511 wheels in gloss dark grey. The vehicle’s interiors receive further aesthetic emphasis by Ebony grained leather seats and an Ebony headliner, complemented by dark grey aluminium finishers around the centre stack.
- Renault-Nissan to invest Rs. 3.7 crores for renewing 10 lakes & ponds in Kanchipuram - March 24, 2023
- Mahindra Haridwar Plant produces 50000th e-Alfa - March 24, 2023
- Hyundai Verna SX(O) Turbo 2023: video review, specs & details in Hindi - March 24, 2023