- Generous 258-Mile Estimated Range Meets More Varied Lifestyle Needs
- New Electric CUV offers Youthful Design, Sporty Driving Character, Leading Safety Technology and Advanced Infotainment Features in an Affordable, Compact Footprint
- Abundant Suite of Standard Safety Equipment
Hyundai today announced pricing for its convention-breaking Kona Electric CUV. Kona Electric rides on an all-new CUV platform and is Hyundai’s first compact electric crossover for the U.S. market, appealing to consumers with active, eco-focused lifestyles of all kinds. Kona Electric’s exterior styling features voluminous, aggressive body styling complemented by a low and wide stance for great looks and confident handling in a variety of urban and adventure-oriented driving environments. 2019 Kona Electric models are produced in Ulsan, Korea and are available now, with initial availability in California and subsequently in the ZEV-focused states in the western and northeastern regions of the U.S. market.
|SEL||150 kW (201 HP) Electric Motor||Single-speed Reduction Gear||$36,450|
|Limited||150 kW (201 HP) Electric Motor||Single-speed Reduction Gear||$41,150|
|Ultimate||150 kW (201 HP) Electric Motor||Single-speed Reduction Gear||$44,650|
* Freight Charges for the 2019MY Kona EV are $1,045.
- Get the fast drink, try Bugatti Champagne Carbon EB.02 Chiron 300+ - September 19, 2020
- BMW i3 Urban Suite & iFE.20 joins Greentech Festival - September 19, 2020
- Hyundai USA recognized for hiring & recruiting military veterans - September 19, 2020