- Entry-level SE M/T price starts at $17,100, an increase of only $150 and easily offset with highly desirable features when compared with the 2018 model
- Mid-grade SEL trim and above now comes standard with Hyundai SmartSense safety and convenience technologies to enhance driver assurance
- 2019 Elantra enters competitive compact sedan market with redesigned exterior
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Sept 6, 2018 – Hyundai Motor America has announced pricing for its redesigned 2019 Elantra, starting at $17,100 for the SE model. Entry SE M/T adds rearview camera with five-inch color screen, Bluetooth handsfree phone connectivity, and steering wheel audio controls. Automatic transmission equipped models maintain the same $1,000 price walk as the 2018 model year.
The 2019 Elantra sedan conveys emotion with a new exterior design, while delivering a sophisticated driving experience through Hyundai SmartSense safety and convenience technologies. SmartSense technologies on the 2019 Elantra include: Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist, Lane Keep Assist, and Driver Attention Warning, which are all standard on the 2019 Elantra SEL trim and above. The high-volume Elantra SEL is priced at $19,400.
The new Elantra is on sale now.
|SE||2.0L 4-cylinder||6-speed Manual Transmission||$17,100|
|SE||2.0L 4-cylinder||6-speed Automatic Transmission with SHIFTRONIC®||$18,100|
|SEL||2.0L 4-cylinder||6-speed Automatic Transmission with SHIFTRONIC®||$19,400|
|Value||2.0L 4-cylinder||6-speed Automatic Transmission with SHIFTRONIC®||$20,400|
|Eco||1.4L Turbo GDI 4-cylinder||7-speed EcoShift® Dual Clutch Transmission with SHIFTRONIC®||$20,950|
|Limited||2.0L 4-cylinder||6-speed Automatic Transmission with SHIFTRONIC®||$22,600|
|Sport||1.6L Turbo GDI 4-cylinder||6-speed Manual Transmission||$22,400|
|Sport||1.6L Turbo GDI 4-cylinder||7-speed EcoShift® Dual Clutch Transmission with SHIFTRONIC®||$23,500|
*Freight charges for the 2019 model year Elantra are $885. Pricing in this release does not include freight.
New features on the 2019 Elantra include:
- Exterior Design Changes
- New hood, front fenders, front fascia, grille, and headlights
- New trunk, taillights, and rear fascia
- New 16- and 17-inch wheel designs
- New 15-inch alloy wheel design on Eco trim
- LED headlights applied to Limited and Sport trims
- Interior Design Changes
- New center cluster
- Air vents
- AVN/Audio/Temperature controls
- Storage tray
- New instrument cluster and housing
- New center cluster
- Hyundai SmartSense
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) applied to SEL trim and above
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA) applied to SEL trim and above
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA) applied to SEL trim and above
- Safe Exit Assist (SEA) added to Limited with Ultimate Package
- Interior Features
- Standard: 5-inch color audio system
- Bluetooth and steering wheel audio controls applied to SE manual
- Blue Link Connected Car System with three years of complimentary Blue Link services applied to Value Edition
- Qi wireless charging applied to Limited
- Available AVN 5.0 with faster processor, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, and HERE HD Traffic 8-inch Multimedia Navigation System offered with higher-level trims
- Infinity premium audio with 8 speakers including a center channel and subwoofer applied to Limited
- Smart Shift Drive Mode applied to SEL and above
- Standard: Rear-view camera with dynamic guidelines
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) data shows that Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and Forward Collision Warning (FCW), which are both integrated into Hyundai’s Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist, are associated with a 50 percent reduction in rear-end collisions. In addition, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), 94 percent of serious vehicle crashes involve human error, which is why advanced safety technologies like Lane Keep Assist have the potential to save lives.
Now in its sixth generation, the Elantra has sold more than 3 million units since its launch in the U.S. in 1991. Elantra has received numerous accolades including the most recent IIHS Top Safety Pick Plus for model year 2018. In addition to quality, reliability, and being backed by America’s Best Warranty, the JD Power IQS recently awarded Hyundai third place overall in the highly-regarded industry quality study. The Elantra is built in Hyundai’s Montgomery, Alabama, plant and its Ulsan, South Korea, facility.
“Refinements to both the interior and exterior were initiated on the 2019 Elantra to maintain its emotional design character and include affordable and desired features,” said Scott Margason, director, product planning, Hyundai. “The hood, front fenders, fascia, grille and headlights, as well as the rear fascia, trunk, and taillights each have been redesigned to convey a catchy and confident image. On the rear of the vehicle, the license plate has been relocated to the lower fascia to further enhance the new body sculpture.”
- Tata Winger Patient Transport Ambulance 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 22, 2021
- VTK Automobiles is the new Jeep dealer in Chennai - October 22, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz S 680 Guard 4Matic meets the highest ballistic test level - October 22, 2021