- Renault is to introduce the limited-edition ZOE STAR WARS, a future collector’s item for STAR WARS fans.
- This limited-edition ZOE will be released next spring at the same time as STAR WARS: HAN SOLO, but pre-reservations are being taken from today.
- ZOE STAR WARS will be equipped with high-tech features, exclusive exterior and interior appointments and in-car Wi-Fi.
Boulogne-Billancourt, France – To celebrate its partnership with STAR WARS, Renault has unveiled an eponymous limited-edition version of ZOE, its most avant-garde model and Europe’s best-selling electric vehicle.
A very special limited-edition version of ZOE, Europe’s number one EV
Echoing the futuristic world of the Jedi, ZOE STAR WARS is set to join the interplanetary fleet. The show begins with the car’s exterior which features decals inspired by the world of STAR WARS in general, and Han Solo’s celebrated Millennium Falcon star ship in particular, for the bonnet, roof and boot. Specific badging and door sills add to the new limited-edition ZOE’s unique appeal.
The interior includes an unprecedented purple hue for the dashboard trim strip, air vent surrounds, speakers, gearshift base and carpet mat borders.
In addition to the equipment that comes as standard with the model’s Intens trim level, ZOE STAR WARS is equipped with a reversing camera, Bose audio, 17-inch Techrun wheels and in-car Wi-Fi.
A choice of four body colours will be available, namely Glacier White, Pearlescent White, Titanium Grey and Etoilé Black.
The unveiling of ZOE STAR WARS coincides with the release of the saga’s latest film – STAR WARS™: THE LAST JEDI – and the public will be able to view the new limited-edition version at L’Atelier Renault on the Champs-Elysées in Paris, France.
With STAR WARS: HAN SOLO due to be screened in cinemas from May 23, 2018, order books for the limited-edition ZOE STAR WARS will open in March, 2018. Only 1,000 cars will be available (in France only) and pre-reservations are being taken from 9pm CET this evening at renault.fr.
- Landmark Cars Limited to launch IPO on 13 December, priced from Rs. 481 to Rs. 506 - December 8, 2022
- Audi India opens its 20th pre-owned dealership in Indore - December 8, 2022
- Renault India to increase price of its cars from 1 January - December 7, 2022