Why not combine practicality with pleasure, feel that delight every time you drive, why not optimise your time, guarantee your safety and feel sure that your vehicle is rugged enough to withstand any test … this is exactly what new PEUGEOT PARTNER provides to all professional clients in the LCV segment.
New PEUGEOT PARTNER, which includes the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit as standard, an unprecedented move in this vehicle segment, offers a new driving experience and a setting that is conducive to productivity.
PEUGEOT is revolutionising the LCV segment with a relevant, dynamic and generous market offering, the perfect balance between convenience and drivability – the Brand’s hallmark.
With its dynamic design, New PEUGEOT PARTNER is not only practical and elegant – it features an unparalleled range of driving aids that, to date, have only been seen on the latest saloon vehicle generations. Two major original innovations are featured for the first time: Overload Alert and Surround Rear Vision, which provides blind angle camera vision.
New PEUGEOT PARTNER offers a stimulating, stress-free mobile office; the dimensions are perfectly in line with the market segment, it is exceedingly comfortable and the payload area is even more practical and versatile than ever.
No matter what your profession, you will find the right configuration to enable you to work effectively: just look at the Grip version, which meets a need for ruggedness in all circumstance or the Asphalt version for those of you who do not count the time spent behind the wheel.
New PEUGEOT PARTNER is at the heart of the entrepreneur mentality; it boosts your capacity to deliver results and makes it possible to go far beyond what might have previously seemed impossible.
Unheard of in the LCV segment!
The first impression of new PEUGEOT PARTNER’s interior is immediately compelling, the finish is in every aspect equal to that of a passenger vehicle. It is fitted with cutting-edge technology which is conducive to a stimulating, instinctive and safe driving experience.
“New PEUGEOT PARTNER renews a 20-year history of ruggedness and quality as confirmed by professional users. Following our recent launch successes, our SUV offensive with PEUGEOT 2008, 3008 and 5008 and following the lead of New PEUGEOT RIFTER, we had to have the same ambition for our LCV vehicle design – i.e. disrupt the market with innovative and unprecedented equipment ! This is why the iconic PEUGEOT i-Cockpit®, so loved by our clients, is fitted as standard on New PEUGEOT PARTNER. This high-end, rewarding vehicle provides the user with a veritable mix of practicality and pleasure.”
Jean-Philippe IMPARATO, PEUGEOT BRAND CEO
PEUGEOT i-COCKPIT®: A FIRST FOR AN LCV
PEUGEOT i-Cockpit, of which over 4,000 000 units have been sold, is now being fitted on a commercial vehicle for the first time.
So much more than a new feature, PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® is becoming a must for professional users who are constantly seeking ways to improve the quality of the service they provide. An optimum ergonomic layout, tip-top comfort and exemplary safety systems make for an intuitive driving experience:
- Compact, double D-style steering wheel for improved grip and manoeuvrability – handling is swifter and less tiring and ten times more pleasurable!
- A head-up display available as standard to enable essential information to be received by the driver whilst he is still able to maintain his eye on the road, which is a guarantee of safety and comfort.
- An 8″ capacitive touch screen located in the centre of the dashboard in line with the driver’s vision providing direct and permanent access to key comfort functions – radio navigation, vehicle settings, telephone, etc.
SURROUND VIEW REAR VISION – FULL CONTROL OVER THE ENVIRONMENT
No longer do you need to choose between protecting vehicle contents and visibility! This new system is a precious driving aid; it provides a view of the areas around the vehicle. The driver therefore enjoys optimum exterior visibility from inside the vehicle, thus facilitating driving and vehicle manoeuvring.
New PEUGEOT PARTNER is fitted with 2 cameras, one located at the base of the passenger side mirror and the other at the top of the rear panel doors. They provide:
- A lateral view on the passenger side, thus excluding any blind spots
- A rear view to facilitate manoeuvring in warehouses, congested sites or in urban environments.
The images are displayed on a 5’’ screen located where the interior rear mirror normally sits and provides a close view of the immediate environment for improved reactivity and optimum safety.
OVERLOAD ALERT – TOTAL FREEDOM TO ORGANISE YOUR SPACE
New PEUGEOT PARTNER has generous load capacity and payload; it is also fitted with an overload alert system – a really new on-board technology to guarantee total safety in all circumstances.
The process is simple and effective – the mass is automatically measured when the ignition is switched on; it can also be measured from the load area when the vehicle is stationary by means of a specific control located in the load area.
Once 90% of the total load capacity has been reached, a white LED lights up on the control button; if the maximum authorised load is exceeded a yellow LED lights up, supplemented by a visual warning on the dashboard.
This practical and effective system is a guarantee of vehicle safety. By avoiding vehicle overload, all risk of downgraded road handling and associated dangers is avoided, such as tyre burst, loss of control of the vehicle, premature wear, higher fuel consumption and the risk of being fined.
Unprecedented and unique in all segments of the LCV market, this equipment is available as an option.
CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGIES – GET CONNECTED!
The list of technology available is impressive and has never been seen in this segment. It is the equivalent of a PEUGEOT 3008 SUV, depending on the versions:
- Electric parking brake. Not only is it easy to use, in addition the space freed up by a conventional handbrake is utilised to provide a large storage area or a larger sear for the 3-seater version.
- Adaptive cruise control maintains the programmed speed and adapts the distance from the vehicle in front accordingly. Total vehicle stoppage is possible if the 8-speed automatic gearbox is fitted.
- The extended traffic sign recognition system recognises and displays the traffic sign and the maximum authorised speed is proposed to adapt the speed limited and cruise control system.
- Active Lane Keeping Assist corrects the vehicle course in the case of a drop in the driver’s attention level.
- Driver attention warning using a camera monitoring system which is based on steering wheel movement analysis. An audible and visual working is given when a drop in driver attention is detected..
- Active Safety Brake is deployed if a risk of collision is detected.
- A tow-bar stabiliser stabilises a trailer by neutralising lateral movements and slowing down the vehicle, if necessary.
- Automatic headlight dipping.
- Blind spot monitoring, with a warning in the door mirrors.
- Hands-free entry and start.
A large 8″ colour touch screen provides connectivity. Located within easy reach and tilted towards the driver, it comes with two USB sockets, one Jack socket, Bluetooth and a wireless smartphone charger. The system is supplemented by Mirror Screen that is compatible with Mirror Link®, Apple Carplay™ and Android Auto™.
The connected 3D navigation system features voice control enabling points of interest to be found in a simple and intuitive way. It takes into account real-time traffic conditions (TomTom Traffic). It can display car-parks, service stations and the local weather forecast.
To further improve user safety, the 3D navigation system is accompanied by PEUGEOT Connect SOS and Assistance.
- In the event of an accident, PEUGEOT Connect SOS raises the alarm, geo-locates the vehicle and contacts emergency services, if necessary.
- PEUGEOT Assistance puts the user in touch with PEUGEOT Assistance, which, based on the information communicated (geolocation, vehicle chassis number, mileage and mechanical warnings flagged up by the on-board computer) can then send a recovery vehicle.
The facilitate your everyday usage and to help you in terms of managing vehicle maintenance, fuel consumption and journey analysis, New PEUGEOT PARTNER offers a wide range of Connected Pack options:
- The Monitoring Pack informs the user of the maintenance operations to be conducted by means of alerts in his personal space in MyPeugeot.
- The Tracking Pack geo-locates New PEUGEOT PARTNER in real time and assists the police in the event of theft.
For fleet managers, who are always seeking greater efficiency and fleet optimisation, three dedicated Packs are at their disposal:
- The Connect Fleet Management Pack monitors mileage covered depending on the hours of use, an accurate assessment of fuel consumption and the associated cost and real-time monitoring of the service intervals.
- The Eco-drive Pack adds driving analysis with customised advice for the driver.
- The Geolocation Pack offers real-time vehicle tracking, indicating the routes taken and vehicle down-time. It is possible to programme a specific zone to be respected with an alert being sent in the case of non-compliance.
A TRUE BUSINESS PARTNER WITH A REAL PERSONALITY
A commercial vehicle is a real means of mobility that also conveys an image and this is why particular care has been taken to ensure that New PEUGEOT PARTNER reflects a dynamic and assertive image. It continues the styling codes seen on New PEUGEOT RIFTER and so fits perfectly into the current PEUGEOT vehicle range.
The front end is classy, modern and robust with its Lion sitting in the centre of a vertical grill that enhances the powerful headlight design.
The profile reflects all the force of its style. The lines are perfectly balanced with a short, horizontal bonnet, a high waistline and shorter overhangs. The bevel-cut design featured symmetrically on the front and rear ends shape the sides with a new body-line style.
At the rear, the angular bumper gives force to the lower section and provides optimum protection. The hinged wide-span doors underline the vehicle’s rugged nature and constitute an extra protection against theft from rear compartment. A tailgate option is also available..
The interior design reflects Peugeot’s passenger vehicle range: ergonomic yet elegant. The style is chic and discrete, the space is both ergonomic and versatile, incorporating countless storage solutions for perfect functionality combined with unparalleled sturdiness.
Inside the vehicle, the eye is immediately drawn to the dashboard which includes the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® where everything is within easy reach, to enable the driver to concentrate on the road and enjoy an intuitive, dynamic driving experience. Vehicle upkeep has not been forgotten, with rubber floor mats available as standard on certain versions..
“The EMP2 delivers an extremely high performance level, but it also has enabled us to produce a strong, dynamic and robust design. The new morphology has led to shorter overhangs for better manoeuvrability, a higher bonnet for greater rigidity and an optimised architecture to provide an interior that is both practical and modular.”
Keith RYDER, New PEUGEOT PARTNER designer
When you spend a long time in your vehicle, acoustic comfort is of prime importance, which is why special attention has been paid to this aspect, the outcome being a level of acoustic comfort that has never before been achieved for vehicles in this segment.
Thanks to the care taken over on-board comfort, thanks to the vehicle’s excellent handling and ease of use, New PEUGEOT PARTNER enriches professionals’ lives by offering a new driving experience mingling pleasure and freedom.
Scaled for efficiency
The fundamental needs of professional users were the main focus when we developed New PEUGEOT PARTNER : optimum functionality under all circumstances.
The dimensions are perfectly in line with the segment, with a length of 4.40m for the Standard version ensuring an optimum effective usable length of 1.81m. With a capacity ranging from 3.30m3 to 3.80m3 depending on the version, this is sufficient to accommodate 2 Europallets.
The Long version, which is 4,75m long (+35cm). provides even greater load capacity. The effective length of this version is 2.16m and a load capacity ranging from 3.90m3 to 4.40m3.
New PEUGEOT PARTNER is built on a version of the EMP2 platform that is used for the latest brand models. This tried-and-tested base enables shorter overhangs and a small turning circle for easy manoeuvring: the kerb to kerb turning radius is only 10.82m for the Standard version and 11.43m for the Long version.
The payload is one of the best in the segment, with values of 650kg up to 1000kg for certain versions, both Standard and Long. The very low fuel consumption versions have a 600kg payload.
Six anchoring rings are provided as standard to ensure that your loads are safely secured. As an option, four more half-height rings may be added. The loading area is easy to use in all circumstances as it contains a 12V socket and superior lighting with 6 LEDs providing an output of 237lm.
The optional sliding side doors make for excellent accessibility, the wide-span hinged doors (2/3 – 1/3) provide a huge aperture (tailgate option) and a ladder hatch located just above the rear doors enables long objects to be transported.
Depending on version, New PEUGEOT PARTNER may be fitted with a Multiflex adaptable bench seat, which provides the following possibilities::
- Three people can sit in the front. This practical feature is very much appreciated by professionals as they can transport both their teams and their tools and optimise their travel. The absence of the conventional handbrake lever makes it possible to widen the centre seat..
- A flat roof, 500 l more load capacity and an effective length of up to 3,09 m for the Standard version and 3,44m for the Long version, thanks to the fold-down side passenger seat.
- Transportation of long objects thanks to the side seat base which folds up against the seatback.
- A mobile office, thanks to the writing table integrated in the fold-down central seat back. This has now been optimised and can be tilted either towards the passenger or the driver.
- A padlocked storage area underneath the central seat..
For the first time, New PEUGEOT PARTNER is offering a cowl cab factory option on the Long version. The rear bench seat is carried over from New PEUGEOT RIFTER, providing real comfort and record legroom for the segment. Another unique feature in the category is that row 2 seats can be folded down to accommodate large loads and the row 1 passenger seat can be retracted to provide space for long loads.
With a capacity of up to 113L, storage solutions have been designed for multiple professional usage needs. They are always to hand and cleverly distributed throughout the passenger area – glove box, seat pockets and even an upper glove box. Located opposite the passenger, it uses the space normally taken by the airbag (now a Bag-in Roof airbag) and is big enough to house a 15″ computer, and it can be cooled. A cable grommet has been added to the box to enable a computer to be left on charge.
A RANGE OF EFFICIENT, REASONABLY-PRICED ENGINES
The work that has been conducted on the vehicle architecture and on weight optimisation is key to reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
The engine range is extremely efficient. l The all meet the most recent standards and are ready for the upcoming WLTP certification.
Petrol engines feature two versions of the 1.2 PureTech engine:
- PureTech 130ch S&S with EAT8 eight-speed automatic transmission (available in 2019)
- PureTech 110ch S&S with manual six-speed gearbox.
PureTech engines are fitted with a Gasoline Particulate Filter to reduce particle emissions.
Three diesel engines are available:
- BlueHDi 130ch S&S with manual 6-speed gearbox or EAT8 eight-speed automatic transmission
- BlueHDi 100ch S&S with manual five-speed gearbox
- BlueHDi 75ch, awith manual five-speed gearbox.
Diesel engines are all fitted with a FAP particle filter and a selective catalytic reduction system (SCR). This technology reduces emissions as soon as the ignition is switched on and does not require any additive.
New configurations for greater adaptability
In addition to the standard finish levels, for the first time, New PEUGEOT PARTNER is offering “ready-to-go” versions for certain specific use profiles.
Grip, a version that is fully meets the need to access difficult terrains and which can accept heavy, dirty, long loads whilst maintaining enough room for 3 people. Sturdy enough to endure all conditions, this version features:
- Higher ground clearance
- Large wheels with Mud & Snow tyres
- Advanced Grip Control
- Three front seats
- Plastic-coated floor-pan
- Extended, 1000kg payload
- Supplementary lighting in the load area
- Spare wheel
Asphalt has been designed for professionals who do a lot of mileage, who do not count the number of hours spent in their vehicle and who above all are seeking comfort safety. This version includes:
- Upgraded soundproofing providing an acoustic benchmark
- “Comfort” seats
- Surround Rear Vision
- Electric parking brake
- Radio with 8″ touch screen and Mirror Screen
- Speed limiter and cruise control
- Rain and brightness sensors
- Manual climate control
All options can be added to supplement these versions, thus ensuring that the needs of all professionals are met.
Last but not least, a full conversion range is planned with our partners: emergency and assistance vehicles, specific building sector vehicles, pick-up, refrigerated vehicles, 4×4, etc.
Whatever your requirements, New PEUGEOT PARTNER has the right answer!
New PEUGEOT PARTNER will be marketed internationally as from November 2018.
- Lamborghini Revuelto V12 hybrid plug-in HPEV launched with 1000+ horsepower - March 29, 2023
- Mahindra to sponsor four IPL T20 league teams - March 29, 2023
- Evera cab services buys 100 BYD e6 electric EVs - March 29, 2023