NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the 2018 Nissan Sentra, which is on sale now at Nissan dealers nationwide. Pricing starts at $16,9901 for the Sentra S with 6-speed manual transmission – unchanged from the previous model year.
The Nissan Sentra continues to be one of the brand’s top-selling and most recognized nameplates – a mainstay in the compact sedan segment for more than 35 years and seven generations. Following the addition of the new Sentra NISMO and Sentra SR Turbo models for 2017, Sentra is again offered in a full range of trim and performance levels – including two powertrains and a choice of manual or Xtronic transmissions.
For the 2018 model year, Sentra receives a number of enhancements designed to up its already strong desirability equation.
Key 2018 Sentra changes include:
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)2 now standard on all grade levels (except manual transmission-equipped and Sentra NISMO models)
- RearView Monitor and 5.0-inch color display with Streaming Audio via Bluetooth® and Siri® Eyes-Free added as standard on S grade (now available on all models)
- Standard 16-inch aluminum-alloy wheels added to SV grade
- Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control now standard on SV grade and above
- Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC) now standard on SR 1.8L and SL grades
- Revised option package naming and content
- Previous SL Premium Tech Package content now standard on SL grade, including moonroof, Bose Premium Audio System and NissanConnect Services Powered by Sirius XM (SiriusXM subscription required, sold separately)
- Previous NISMO Tech Package content now standard on Sentra NISMO grade
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices1 (MSRP) for the 2018 Nissan Sentra:
|Sentra S||1.8-liter 6MT||$16,990 USD|
|Sentra S||1.8-liter Xtronic||$18,140 USD|
|Sentra SV||1.8-liter Xtronic||$18,960 USD|
|Sentra SR||1.8-liter Xtronic||$20,370 USD|
|Sentra SL||1.8-liter Xtronic||$23,440 USD|
|Sentra SR Turbo||1.6-liter 6MT||$22,200 USD|
|Sentra SR Turbo||1.6-liter Xtronic||$22,490 USD|
|Sentra NISMO||1.6-liter 6MT||$25,790 USD|
|Sentra NISMO||1.6-liter Xtronic||$25,790 USD|
Destination and Handling $885.
All normally aspirated Sentra models utilize a fuel-efficient 124-horsepower 1.8-liter 4-cylinder engine mated to an advanced Xtronic transmission with sub-planetary gear. A 6-speed manual transmission is also available with the Sentra S grade; when equipped with the manual, the S has 130 horsepower. The Sentra SR Turbo and Sentra NISMO feature a 1.6-liter Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG™) turbocharged engine that delivers 188 horsepower, with a choice of 6-speed manual or specially tuned Xtronic transmission.
A number of Nissan’s advanced Safety Shield Technologies are available on Sentra, including Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB), Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC), Blind Spot Warning (BSW) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA). Also available is NissanConnect Services Powered by SiriusXM (SiriusXM subscription required, sold separately).
- 14 millionth Nissan Rogue rolls off the assembly line - December 4, 2020
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Mitsubishi USA dealers sanitize cars the best way - December 4, 2020
- One-of-a-kind, Mercedes-Benz G-Class gets suicide doors from Hofele - December 4, 2020