- Discovery Sport topped Land Rover sales chart in 2017, selling 126,078 units
- Record-breaking single-year sales for any Land Rover in the past 70 years
- Special edition celebrates success of Land Rover’s fastest-selling SUV
- Landmark edition priced from £40,400 (UK OTR)
- All engines now fitted with particulate filters to further reduce emissions
The new Landmark Edition salutes Discovery Sport’s success as the fastest-selling Land Rover of all time – coinciding with the brand’s year-long 70th anniversary celebrations. Available with either the Td4 180PS diesel or Si4 240PS petrol 2.0-litre Ingenium engine, Landmark offers customers the best of the Discovery Sport range with a unique colour and trim combination.
The Discovery Sport is loved by customers because it demonstrates the breadth of Land Rover’s ability, offering unrivalled all-terrain capability with the versatility for up to seven people and a premium interior. We have sold more than 350,000 Discovery Sports globally since its introduction in 2014, with 126,078 models sold in 2017 – the best single-model annual sales in Land Rover’s 70-year history. FINBAR MCFALL, GLOBAL PRODUCT MARKETING DIRECTOR
The first model to be built on Land Rover’s 70th birthday on 30 April was a Discovery Sport, at Land Rover’s Halewood plant in Merseyside. This vehicle will be used to support a number of projects in 2018, starting with a community resilience project in Scotland which will be announced in June.
The Discovery Sport Landmark is available in three colours: Narvik Black, Corris Grey and Yulong White, all crowned with a Carpathian Grey contrast roof. It features a sporty and dynamic front bumper, with Graphite Atlas exterior accents and 19in Style 521 ‘Mantis’ wheels in Gloss Dark Grey. The interior features Ebony grained leather seats and an Ebony headliner, complemented by dark grey aluminium finishers around the centre stack.
The Discovery Sport Landmark is available with Land Rover’s clean and efficient 2.0-litre EU6 Ingenium engines in two variants: Td4 180PS diesel or Si4 240PS petrol. As part of the continual enhancement of Land Rover vehicle lines, all Discovery Sport powertrains are now equipped with particulate filters to make them even cleaner. The efficient, close-coupled filters are neatly integrated into the after treatment system and trap soot as the exhaust gas passes through them. Under normal driving conditions, the trapped soot will be oxidised into CO2 and the filter regenerated whenever the driver lifts off the accelerator.
- Renault-Nissan to invest Rs. 3.7 crores for renewing 10 lakes & ponds in Kanchipuram - March 24, 2023
- Mahindra Haridwar Plant produces 50000th e-Alfa - March 24, 2023
- Hyundai Verna SX(O) Turbo 2023: video review, specs & details in Hindi - March 24, 2023