- Jeep Wrangler Moab Edition builds on Sahara model, adding special content to the exterior and interior, including aggressive 32-inch mud-terrain tires
- New 17-inch Low Gloss Black-painted aluminum wheels, Rubicon hood and steel bumpers, full-time transfer case, limited-slip differential, premium off-road rock rails and unique Moab hood decal
Jeep Wrangler Moab Edition
The Jeep Wrangler Moab Edition is based on the Wrangler Sahara model and features Rubicon hood and steel bumpers with removable end caps, aggressive 32-inch mud-terrain tires, LED headlights and tail lights, a Moab decal on the hood and 17-inch Rubicon wheels painted in Low-Gloss Black. The headlight surrounds, grille throats and tow hooks are also painted Low-Gloss Black. Wrangler Rubicon rock rails are standard on the Wrangler Moab Edition, but Sahara side steps are available at no additional charge. A body-color hard top is standard, but the Dual Top Group or Sky One-Touch power top are also available.
Wrangler Moab Edition is available in nine colors: Granite Crystal, Billet Silver, Punk’n Metallic, Mojito!, Black, Bright White, Sting Gray, Ocean Blue Metallic and Firecracker Red.
Inside, Wrangler Moab Edition features the Leather Interior Group, which includes leather-trimmed seats and a leather-wrapped dashboard with contrast stitching, and Safety Group, which includes Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection and ParkView rear backup camera with dynamic grid lines. Other standard features include Selec-Trac full-time two-speed transfer case, Passive Keyless Entry, Trac-Lok limited-slip rear differential, 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen with navigation, a nine-speaker premium Alpine sound system and all-weather slush mats.
Optional equipment available with the Wrangler Moab Edition includes the Cold Weather Group, which features heated front seats and steering wheel and remote start, Trailer Tow and Trail Rail cargo management system.
- Porsche Taycan Turbo Cross Turismo 2023: video review, specs & details in Hindi - March 26, 2023
- 2023 Honda WR-V launched in Thailand with ADAS - March 26, 2023
- International Automotive Photography 2023 entries closes on 31 March - March 25, 2023