- The All-New Kona expands Hyundai Motor’s SUV family with a unique sub–compact SUV.
- It is an important milestone of Hyundai Motor’s journey to become the leading Asian automotive brand in Europe by 2021
- The name Kona is derived from the Kona district on the Big Island of Hawaii, reflecting the island’s energetic image and unique lifestyle.
Hyundai Motor announces the name of its new sub-compact SUV: The All-New Hyundai Kona.
The all-new B-SUV will be the fourth member of the brand’s SUV family in Europe consisting of Grand Santa Fe, Santa Fe and Tucson. It features a progressive style that reflects the lifestyle of modern customers.
The All-New Hyundai Kona is an important milestone of Hyundai Motor’s journey to become the leading Asian automotive brand in Europe by 2021 launching 30 new models and derivatives. Building on Hyundai Motor’s SUV credibility with more than 1.4 million sales since the introduction of the first generation Santa Fe in 2001, the All-New Hyundai Kona is a true SUV.
The name Kona continues Hyundai Motor’s SUV naming strategy and is derived from the Kona district on the Big Island of Hawaii. The island’s energetic image and unique lifestyle match the All-New Hyundai Kona’s dynamic character. Its true SUV genes, progressive design and premium features enhance the brand’s appeal to attract new customers.
Further news about the All-New Hyundai Kona will be released in the near future.
- Charge your Pininfarina Battista with artistic Residenza home charger - October 21, 2020
- GoMechanic to sell auto spare parts, opens first distributor shop in Delhi - October 21, 2020
- GMC accepting bookings for 2022 Hummer EV, starts at Rs. 58 lakh in US - October 21, 2020