- The All-New Kona expands Hyundai Motor’s SUV family with a unique sub–compact SUV.
- It is an important milestone of Hyundai Motor’s journey to become the leading Asian automotive brand in Europe by 2021
- The name Kona is derived from the Kona district on the Big Island of Hawaii, reflecting the island’s energetic image and unique lifestyle.
Hyundai Motor announces the name of its new sub-compact SUV: The All-New Hyundai Kona.
The all-new B-SUV will be the fourth member of the brand’s SUV family in Europe consisting of Grand Santa Fe, Santa Fe and Tucson. It features a progressive style that reflects the lifestyle of modern customers.
The All-New Hyundai Kona is an important milestone of Hyundai Motor’s journey to become the leading Asian automotive brand in Europe by 2021 launching 30 new models and derivatives. Building on Hyundai Motor’s SUV credibility with more than 1.4 million sales since the introduction of the first generation Santa Fe in 2001, the All-New Hyundai Kona is a true SUV.
The name Kona continues Hyundai Motor’s SUV naming strategy and is derived from the Kona district on the Big Island of Hawaii. The island’s energetic image and unique lifestyle match the All-New Hyundai Kona’s dynamic character. Its true SUV genes, progressive design and premium features enhance the brand’s appeal to attract new customers.
Further news about the All-New Hyundai Kona will be released in the near future.
- Made in India 2021 Jeep Wrangler to launch on 15 March - February 23, 2021
- Lamborghini Miura SV sold for Rs. 21 crore & Countach LP 400 for Rs. 6.8 crore - February 23, 2021
- Gordon Murray Automotive T.50s Niki Lauda packs 725 BHP, weighs 852 kg - February 23, 2021