The ROUSH Super Duty F-250 includes several key components to ensure that whether hauling materials to a job site, a race car to the track, or ATVs to the dunes, you’ll enjoy the ride. Maintaining Ford’s capabilities in towing and payload, the modifications from ROUSH are designed to work together and are backed by a 3-year, 36,000-mile warranty. The ROUSH Super Duty will allow you to tow with confidence, and turn heads while doing so.
At ROUSH, we have taken our off-road styling on the Super Duty to the next level, and we made each upgrade work together with a pre-titled FMVSS level of certification for safety and handling. Components have all been selected to maintain Ford’s best-in-class factory towing and payload capabilities – right down to the lug nuts.
Typical after-market wheels utilize a conical-style lug nut, which does not have the same clamping load as a washer-style with flat load bearing surfaces. The ROUSH difference – we use a flat-washer style to ensure safety, reliability, and to maintain all towing capabilities from the factory.
On the inside of the ROUSH Super Duty F-250, we made sure to provide a unique environment for all drivers. Custom ROUSH-embroidered headrest, serialized console badge and WeatherTech floor mats complement the truck’s exterior theme. Our optional ROUSH Console Vault and Off-Road Utility Kit will provide you with the tools you need to be ready for anything.
Each ROUSH Super Duty F-250 includes a ROUSH/Fox 2.0 suspension upgrade, leveling the suspension at +1.5 inches, while protecting Ford’s capacity for payload and towing. The suspension offers an aggressive off-road stance, with greater ground clearance and increased overall vehicle height. The ROUSH 20-inch wheels with integrated bead protection (black and grey rings provided) are wrapped in BFGoodrich KO2 All-Terrain 35.3-inch tires. These tires are some of the most capable off-road tires in the world.
A truck this capable needs to sound good too! The ROUSH Super Duty F-250 also features a stainless steel DPF-Back exhaust system (diesel only) with large dual tips, which provides aggressive looks and sound at every angle.
The appearance of the Super Duty is enhanced through a full grille replacement with signature integrated accent lighting, front bumper cover (compatible with adaptive cruise), and custom body color fender flares with integrated accent lighting. Along with this menacing package, our customizable ROUSH graphics allow you to change-up the look of your truck!
Standard graphic options include the ROUSH USA Flag, Windshield Banner, rocker blackout with accent color, or the included (but optional) large bedside ROUSH logo placement. Accent colors wrap around the back of the truck with a blackout graphic and accent striping on the tailgate. Coordinating the look of your truck can easily be done on our vehicle configurator.
- ROUSH Front Grille and Accent Lighting
- ROUSH Front bumper cover with adaptive cruise compatibility
- ROUSH Fender Flares with Integrated Accent Lighting
- ROUSH / FOX 2.0 Performance Series Suspension System and leveling kit (1.5″)
- ROUSH DPF-Back Exhaust System (Diesel Only)
- ROUSH 20-Inch Wheel with Integrated Bead Protection (Black and Gray Rings Provided)
- BFGoodrich KO2 All-Terrain – LT325/60R20 tires
- ROUSH Hood Graphic
- ROUSH Rocker Graphics Package (Choice of Accent Colors and Logo Placement)
- ROUSH Tailgate Graphic with Accent Color
- ROUSH USA Flag Graphics
- ROUSH Front Windshield Banner
- ROUSH Embroidered Headrest
- ROUSH Serialized Console Badge
- ROUSH Square “R” Hitch Cover
- ROUSH License Plate and Frame
- ROUSH Molded Floor Liners (Fr./Rr.) by WeatherTech
- Chrome Lug Nuts (Capped) with washer bearing surface
- Full Body Side Stripe Graphic (Choice of Accent Colors)
- Console Vault
- ROUSH Off-Road Utility Kit
- LEVC TX electric car arrives to a dealership in New Delhi, provides 510 km range - October 24, 2021
- Mitsubishi Xpander GT 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 23, 2021
- LaFerrari owners get extended warranty & scheduled maintenance service - October 23, 2021