- 2012 BUGATTI VEYRON SUPER SPORT COUPÉ
- Registration no. to be advised Chassis no. VF9SG252X4M795031
An incredible range of supercars will be offered at Bonhams Goodwood Festival of Speed Sale on 13 July, including several incredibly rare, single-owner and ultra-low mileage examples.
One of the highlights of the single-owner collection is the ferociously powerful 2012 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport (£1,700,000-1,800,000), officially recognized by Guinness World Records as the fastest street-legal production car in the world thanks to its top speed of nearly 267mph. It is the last example built and has covered a mere 550 miles from new.
A second extremely rare supercar is the 2011 Aston Martin One 77 Q-Series (£1,600,000-1,800,000). Only 77 of these models were built, and only 7 of those were the Q-Series special editions such as this. Only 330km from new.
A further supercar with little more than delivery mileage is the 2014 McLaren P1, (£1,300,000-1,700,000) which has covered only 80 miles under its single ownership. Capable of a heady 217mph, this successor to the legendary McLaren F1 is still one of the most desirable supercars of recent years.
- Lamborghini Revuelto V12 hybrid plug-in HPEV launched with 1000+ horsepower - March 29, 2023
- Mahindra to sponsor four IPL T20 league teams - March 29, 2023
- Evera cab services buys 100 BYD e6 electric EVs - March 29, 2023